At this KB Symposium, we celebrate the growth and development of our KB community. Join us as we celebrate milestones and affirm each other's efforts and achievements. More importantly, connect with members of the community here and beyond - Hong Kong and Quebec.
Please note that the location is changed to LT7. Thank you.
The symposium begins with a look into the past, tracing our KB journey from 2009. Thereafter, hear fellow teachers share their practices in round table discussions. Finally, we look forward to deepening and sustaining authentic KB practice in our schools.
Experience knowledge building with KF6 and learn with the community. We're also thrilled to have Prof Nancy Law, Hong Kong University; Prof. Therese Lafarriere, Laval University and Prof David Hung, National Institute of Education at the symposium.
Click here to register as individuals or a group.
- Keynotes: Prof. Nancy Law & Prof. Therese Lafarriere
- Celebrations & Acknowledgement
- Concurrent Sessions
- Session 1: Teachers' Round-Table Discussions
- Session 2: Deepening & Sustaining KB in Singapore Schools by Prof. David Hung
- Closing Comments: Prof. Nancy Law & Prof. Therese Lafarriere
- Celebration Lunch
- Hands-on with KF6
- Workshop: KB in Actions - what does it take to work with students' ideas?